Board Certified Pediatric Ophthalmologist
Hello! I am Dr. Rhee and welcome to our practice: Pediatric Ophthalmology Consultants (POC, LLC). We are here to provide you and your child with the most up to date ophthalmology services in a friendly, clean, and caring environment. The doctor and staff of POCLLC adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards. Likewise, the practice considers its patients and parents the most important asset, because without their trust and confidence, it would be impossible for us to reach our goal.
At Pediatric Ophthalmology Consultants, our aim is to provide the very best in medical care for all of our patients. While our staff is uniquely specialized in the field of Pediatric Ophthalmology, we provide a full-range of eye care services for patients of all ages.
Call us or stop by to let us meet you and talk about your eye care needs. You can contact us by email if you’d like us to call you. We invite our current patients to refer us to others! Thank you for letting us be a part of your eye care.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship Cedar-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Ophthalmology Residency, Chief Resident University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Ophthalmology Residency University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Doctor of Medicine
Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio
- Master of Science
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- American Assoc. for Pediatric Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Academy of Ophthalmology