Patients Office Visits
We want to make your time at our office as easy and pleasent for our patients as possible.
On this page are a few general guidelines to help you prepare for your next visit.
It is important to bring specific items along on your Visit:
- Glasses or contact lenses vou currentlv use or are preescrbed for you
- List of prescription and other medicine that you currently use (with dosages)
- Your insurance card
- The social security # of the individual listed on the insurance card
- Payment for your insurance co-pays, deductibles amounts, or other fees determined by your insurance coverage
- Expect your visit to last – I – 1 1/2 hours. We strive for minimal waiting time for our patients.
- For the time you are waiting, we have two comfortable waiting rooms, each with large, flat-panel displays showing family moves, and current magazines and
newspapers for rearing.
If you feel you or your child may require special attention during your office visit, please call ahead and discuss your needs with us.